1) Original passport and old passports, if any
2) Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
3) Confirmed return air tickets
4) The visa application form duly filled (online) by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
5) 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
6) Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay.
7) Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
8) Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
9) Proof of investments – Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
10) Hotel confirmation
1) If the applicant is employed:
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
If the applicant is Student:
Above all Documents Required for UK Tourist visa from india
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration/Tourist visa process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.
Mail us your query at tourist@