New Zealand Immigration (Permanent Resident visa)
New Zealand is a land of great contrasts and diversity. New Zealand also has a unique array of vegetation and animal life, much of which developed during the country’s prolonged isolation. It is the sole home, for example, of the long-beaked, flightless kiwi, the ubiquitous nickname for New Zealanders. New Zealand is about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) long (north-south) and about 280 miles (450 km) across at its widest point. The country has slightly less surface area than the U.S. state of Colorado and a little more than the United Kingdom. Here we provide Best way for immigration to New Zealand you can Process with world overseas immigration consultants who are best consultants in India, (Delhi). So How to apply New Zealand Immigration PR visa.
New Zealand Immigration PR visa
There is a difference between a residence and permanent residence. A Permanent Resident Visa is usually the natural consequence of a Resident Visa. Resident Visas have travel conditions that only allow a person to re-enter New Zealand as a resident until a certain date, while a Permanent Resident Visa allows indefinite re-entry to New Zealand (providing the passport is valid).
The date your resident visa expired is either:
- the date you left New Zealand, if your travel conditions had already expired when you left, or
- the day after the date your travel conditions expired, if you were outside New Zealand when your travel conditions expired
Minimum requirement for New Zealand Immigration
- Maximum age limit is 45 year
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Applicant need to hold minimum Degree or Diploma
- Good character
- Ability to prove your intent of stay in the country
- No Criminal activities
- You will need to be able to read, write and speak English to a good standard.
Benefits of a New Zealand Permanent Resident VISA
- Permanent Resident holder can live, work, travel and study in New Zealand indefinitely without any restrictions
- More importantly, permanent residency in New Zealand does not expire. Unlike Australia, where it is granted for an initial five-year term, or Canada, where it comes with continuing residency obligations, permanent residency in New Zealand requires no commitments at all.
- Permanent Resident holder can avail medical facilities at subsidised rates as well as social security benefits
- Permanent Resident holder children shall be eligible for free education at state-run schools and universities
- Children born in New Zealand shall automatically gain citizenship of the country by birth
- If you have permanent residence and are considered “of good character” with no convictions or fines, you are entitled to apply for citizenship in New Zealand. This will give you the right to vote, live in New Zealand indefinitely, travel on a New Zealand passport, and stand for parliament.
- Permanent Resident holder can sponsor your relatives to apply for permanent resident visas, provided they meet the residency and assurance of support requirements
- Permanent Resident holder can apply for New Zealand citizenship after staying in the country for several years, needless to say that you fulfil all their other criteria such as basic usage of English language, communicative skills, good character, and a clear intent to continue staying in the country
New Zealand PR visa Step by Step Process
- Self-Assessment: Before you apply for New Zealand PR visa or skilled migrant visa, you need to do the assessment of your profile as you age, Education, Experience and adaptability and if you are meeting the minimum points which is 100 then only apply for New Zealand PR visa.
- Education Qualification Assessment: Candidate need to do the verification for his documents before he applies for direct New Zealand PR. Educational Qualification documents has to be assessed from New Zealand Authority. International Qualification Assessment (IQA) fees is NZ$445 per document. Skill Shortage List assessment add-on fee will be NZ$165 (in addition to the IQA fee).
- English Test: Candidate need to write IELTs test. Minimum 6.5 bands are required to apply for New Zealand PR visa. TOFEL it should be minimum 79 and PTE (58) and OET (Grade B in 4 skills).
- Submit EOI: Candidate need to submit online EOI to show their interest for for a Skilled Migrant Category (SMC). Candidate will be getting the ITA (Invitation to Apply) from New Zealand as per their age, Education, Experience etc.
- Receive ITA: Once the candidate gets invitation from New Zealand, he has to prepare all the document for further process. To get you selected for ITA (Invitation To Apply) for visa your minimum points should be 100-135.
- Submit Application: Candidate need to collect all the documents to submit documents like education certificates, experience letter, age proof and other documents etc. you get 4 months to submit the documents.
- New Zealand PR stamping: Final step, your PR will be stamped for New Zealand and you can move to the country.
What are the documents for IQA (International Qualification Assessment) from NZQA?
Below is the list of documents required for international qualification New Zealand. You need to provide legible, coloured, scanned, and certified copies of:
- Qualification award certificate/s
- Qualification transcripts for all years of study
- Passport bio-data page
- Evidence of name change (if required)
- Apprenticeship or trade experience as required
- Translations of all documents (if required)
New Zealand Permanent Resident Points System
You can apply for New Zealand visas if you are meeting the minimum eligibility criteria In order to judge your eligibility; the government has formed a PR points system in which points are allotted under the following:
Age: Maximum of 30 points for 20-29 years up to a minimum of 5 points for 50-55 years of age
Qualifications: 50 points for a Bachelor’s Degree or any other major Diploma qualification and 55 for a Master’s or Doctorate Degree
Employability: 60 points for current skilled employees for over a year, 50 for people looking for a job/working for less than a year
Work Experience: Ranges from 10 points for 2 years up to 30 points for 10 years, plus bonus points for benefits and growth appraisals in your work experience
Family Ties: 10 points for close family members in New Zealand
Securing 140 points gets you selected for ITA (Invitation to Apply) for visa. The minimum submission criteria would be 100-135. However, it is not certain that this shall guarantee an ITA.
You have visa options for living permanently in New Zealand – We have a range of visas that allow you to live in New Zealand permanently.
Total cost of New Zealand Permanent Resident
International Qualification Assessment (IQA) – NZD 746
Expression of Interest (EOI) Fee – NZD$530
(You can pay for your application online by Visa or Mastercard)
New Zealand Embassy fee – NZD $3310
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly. Follow