How to Apply for Sweden Tourist visa from India Basic Documents Required Indian passport holders who are applying for a Sweden Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Sweden tourist visa Basic Documents Required. For further visa consultation, How to Apply for Sweden Tourist visa from India you can contact:-www.worldoverseasimmigration.com
1.Application form completely filled and signed by the applicant.
2. Two Recent (not older than six months) passport-size photographs in colour with white background. (3.5cm / 4.5cm) (Do not Staple)
3. The Passport should be valid for at least three months (any other type of travel document should be valid for at least six months), beyond the intended duration of stay in the Schengen territory and with at least two blank pages to affix the visa. No visa will be issued on the additional page of the passport. Previous passport, if any, should also be submitted with the visa application
4. Clear photocopy of first and last page of the passport on a same page and Copy of previous Schengen visa and U.K or U.S valid visa. If Any .
5. A Copy of refusal notification of previously denied Schengen Visas, if any
7. Travel ticket reservations.
8. Proof of accommodation (reservation of hotel/apartment).
9. Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival &departure.
10. Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in Portugal:
11. Proof of occupation
12. Minors below 18 years travelling alone must submit the written consent of both their parents/ guardians
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at email@example.com