How to Apply for Hungary Tourist visa from India Basic Documents Required Indian passport holders who are applying for a Hungary Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Hungary tourist visa Basic Documents Required. For further visa consultation, How to Apply for Hungary Tourist visa from India you can contact:-www.worldoverseasimmigration.com
1. Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
2. Two recent passport size photographs in colour with white background (3.5cm by 4.5cm).
Passport/Travel document must:
3. Certificate of the travel agency of the prepaid program or in the case of an individual visit the reservation of accommodation provided that you paid a deposit or have to pay a cancellation fee.
4. Salary slip of the last three months from the employer
5. Detailed bank account statement of the applicant of the last three months
6. Pension slip of the last three months;
7. Certificate of registration in the case of the self-employed
8. For minors a declaration by the legal representative on the coverage of the costs certified by public notary
9. Travel Itinerary with travel dates, including a return flight reservation or ticket.
10. Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency, evacuate of arrival and departure.
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.
Mail us your query at tourist@