1. Germany Tourist Visa requires National passport with validity of at least 3 months after the end of the planned tourist journey .
2. Germany Tourist Visa Completed and signed application form with 1 recent color photograph (5x3cm) with white background glued on the application form
3. Copy of the identity page of your passport and copy of the most recent Schengen visa with stamps
4. Full detailed itinerary of Germany Tourist Visa
5. Copy of Hotel reservation for the total duration of the stay in Belgium and in other countries in Schengen.
6. Letter of employer, stating your income and your vacation days allowed or – Copy of inscription in the commerce register or as a partner in a company or – Certificate from school stating your tourist vacation days allowed (in case student)
7. Proof of sufficient personal financial means like : copy of updated passbook / recent 3 month bank statement/income tax papers/salary slips
8. In case of a tourist who is minor who has not reached the age of 18 years AND is travelling with one of the parents only or alone: a notary affidavit mentioning the consent of the parents must be submitted. This document needs to be apostilled.
9. Copy of travel insurance valid in Belgium (and other Schengen countries), coverage minimum 30.000 Euro or equivalent amount in Rupees.
10. Copy of flight ticket reservation