1. Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
2. Two recent passport size photographs in colour with white background (3.5cm by 4.5cm).
Passport/Travel document must:
3. Certificate of the travel agency of the prepaid program or in the case of an individual visit the reservation of accommodation provided that you paid a deposit or have to pay a cancellation fee.
4. Salary slip of the last three months from the employer
5. Detailed bank account statement of the applicant of the last three months
6. Pension slip of the last three months;
7. Certificate of registration in the case of the self-employed
8. For minors a declaration by the legal representative on the coverage of the costs certified by public notary
9. Travel Itinerary with travel dates, including a return flight reservation or ticket.
10. Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency, evacuate of arrival and departure.
Above all Documents Required for Slovakia Tourist visa from india
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at [email protected]