Canada Tourist Visa
Canada is a developed nation, is also the second largest country in the world and a member of the G-8 countries. More than 5 million people visit Canada every year to explore various opportunities regarding business and travel. Combine business with pleasure to reap the best of your holidays in Canada.Canada Tourist Visa consists of ten provinces and three territories. It encompasses almost 10 million kilometers of land, making it the second largest country in the world. However, Canada only had a population of 33.4 million people, making it the 35th largest country in the world. Ottawa is the capital of canada, Canada has two official languages, French and English. English is spoken throughout most of the country, and French is primarily spoken in Quebec. The country has no official religion and their constitution supports religious freedom. Canada’s primary religion is Christianity with approximately 67.3% of Canadians practicing it. The official currency of Canada is the Canadian dollar, and the country has a relatively high nominal GDP. Its flag is comprised of two main colors. Two red stripes encompass a white stripe. In the middle of the white stripe is a red maple leaf, signifying Canada’s love for nature.
Why Canada Tourist Visa?
- Canada has a nominal GDP of $1.844 trillion, making it the 11th highest GDP in the world. Its nominal per capita GDP is $52,364 which is the 10th highest in the world.
- Canada Tourist Visa operates under a mixed economy, and thrives due to its abundance of natural resources and trading networks. The country trades extensively with the United States, and has established numerous international trading routes to boost its economy.
- Canada’s government is a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy. Queen Elizabeth II is their head of state.
- The country has continuously ranked high internationally in education, civil liberties, economic freedom and standard of living.
- Canada is also a recognized middle power and is a part of numerous international organizations such as the United Nations, Commonwealth of Nations and NATO.
- Canadians are a huge consumer of macaroni and cheese. They eat more of the pasta than any other nation.
Canadian mail doesn’t run on Saturdays, and hasn’t for over 35 years.
- Montreal, Canada was founded by a group of religious mystics from France. They had a vision to build a religious city in the wilderness of Canada and moved to Montreal to start the establishment.
- Lacrosse is the official sport of Canada, yet ice hockey is the most played sport.
- The country is home to over 3000 lakes.
- It is officially bilingual due to both English and French have equal status. This is due to the French establishing a settlement in Quebec many centuries ago. Since they settled, the language has never changed. However, the rest of Canada speaks English.
- During the Christmas season, families dress up in old clothes and go from home to house and sing carols. They call this tradition mummering.
- Winter lude is an annual festival held in Ottawa, where Canadians celebrate the freezing temperatures and snow by throwing a winter themed party. The festival includes ice skating, ice sculptures, snow playgrounds and outdoor concerts.
- Canada Day is a huge celebration in the country as well. On July 1st Canadians set off fireworks, drink beer and wear festive red and white clothing.
- Nearly 22% of Canada’s population is immigrants.
- Basketball was invented by a Canadian whose name was Dr. James Naismith. He invented the game with a group of college students in Boston.
- Canada has the highest quality of life in the world, and is considered to be a great place to raise a family.
- The country has one of the lowest population densities in the world, even though it is the second largest country.
- 77% of the maple syrup in the world is made in Quebec, Canada.
- Canada made up of three provinces and ten territories.
- Despite being larger in area than the United States, Canada has just about 11% of the population of that found in the U.S.
- Canada gained independence and became its own country in 1982.
- Canada is home to approximately 60% of the world’s polar bear population.
- This Country has its very own Hollywood. This city, known as Hollywood North, falls just second to Los Angeles in TV production.
- Approximately 90% of the country’s population lives within 100 miles of the U.S.-Canadian border.
- There are 42 national parks and 167 national historic sites located in Canada.
- It has four political parties: Conservative Party, Liberal Party, New Democratic, and Bloc Quebecois.
Canada Tourist Visa
A Canada Tourist visa is also known as Canada visit visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR). The Canada tourist visa is granted for a maximum period of six months.
Canada Visit visas are of two types:
- Single entry visa – A single entry visa allows the visa holder to enter Canada just once.
- Multiple entry visa – A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expires, whichever happens earlier. Applicant does not have to choose, A multiple entry visa is what all visa applicants are automatically considered for, Embassy will review your application and issue you a Visa depending on your situation.
Both the visas are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.Follow us
Basic Requirements to apply for Canada Visit visa from India
- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of arrival in Canada + Old passports if any.
- Canada Tourist Visa Application Forms.
- Colour photograph: 35mm x 45mm, White back ground, matt finish,80% face size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
- Hotel Bookings.
- Day to Day tour Itinerary.
- Air tickets
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Salary slips for last 6 months. if employed.
If Self Employed – Shop Act / MOA /Deed.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Income Tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- If Student – School/College ID card copy.
- If Retired – Retirement proof/pension passbook or slips.
- Other financial documents like FD, NSC, PPF, Shares, Property papers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record
Canada Visit Visa fees from India
Canada tourist visa fees is $100 CAN ( 5350.38 INR).
- Biometric fees applicable: As per the new process, you need to provide your biometric details and also need to pay the fees for the same. In addition to the regular visa application fee, a biometric fee of $85 CAD ( 4547.82 INR) per person will apply. However, families applying together for a visitor visa will only pay a maximum biometric fee of up to $170 CAD ( 9095.65 INR)
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.
Free Online Visa
Contact us today by fill up free online visa assessment and we will contact you. Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic, or reach us by phone or email. We’ve got everything covered for your needs.
Monday – Friday : 09:00am – 05:00pm
Saturday: 09:00am – 04:00pm