Germany Tourist Visa
If you are planning to travel to Germany or Europe, to visit relatives, participate in a summer school or work seminar then Schengen visa is the best way to travel in Germany and all the European states that are part of the Schengen agreement. With a Schengen visa you can travel and stay not only in Germany, but all 26 countries that participate in the Schengen Agreement for a period of up to 90 days. If you want to travel to Germany here is best consaltant, because most of our customers commonly agree that German consulate is the easiest to apply for Schengen visa among all countries.
Documents required for Tourist visa:
Requirement for Germany Tourist Visa
- For travel to Germany, Completed application form in English and German only.
- Passport size photographs.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal bank statements for the last three months.
- Leave letter of your company (if employed).
- Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay.
- Proof of flight reservation. You can use our visa consultation services.
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
- No-objection certificate of school or university (if student).
- Driving license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence in the consular where you plan to apply for the visa.
- In Case of Minor:If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents.
- Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page.
Above all requirement are complusry for Germany Tourist Visa.