Australia PR visa Requirements from India
Australia has become one of the highly desired dream countries for every one now a days. But before applying to immigration to Australia it is very important for the candidate whether he meets the basic requirement of the Australia immigration or not. Because only those can apply for immigration to Australia who meets the requirements of Australia immigration decided by the relevant Australia authority.A minimum of 65 points has been decided by Australia assessment authority to be eligible for Australia Permanent residency visa. The points are calculated on the basis of age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability and other factors. Calculate your score at Australia Point Calculator
Below is the basic key requirement of Australia immigration:
- Australia Occupational Demand List: – The first and very important thing is candidate has to check whether his profile or occupation falls in the Skilled occupation list of not it does then only the candidate can apply for the Australia immigration visa. This occupation list contains the occupation which is highly in demand in Australia and the employers are seeking the eligible candidates for that.
- Age – you must be under 45 when you apply for Australia PR.
- Basis English Language: The second most important thing is to check your English language level. Australia is very particular about the language requirement and wants the applicants coming to their country with excellent English knowledge.
- When the candidate is planning to apply for Australia PR visa, he must show their language efficiency to the Australian government by applying through acceptable English language test formats for Australia PR like IELTS, OET(Occupational English test ) and PTE (Pearson Test of English)Academic.
- IELTS is known as International English Language Test System that checks the English language ability of the applicant in four categories namely reading, writing, listening and speaking. An applicant is given score out of 9 bands in each module of IELTS.
- To be able to apply for Australia PR, a candidate must score at least 7 bands in each module of IELTS- Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. However, IELTS 7 bands will only make you eligible to apply for Australia PR and will not give any additional points.
- If you want your Australia PR case to be strong then you require at least IELTS 7 bands in each module of reading, writing, listening and speaking to get 10 additional points and IELTS 8 bands in each module will give 20 additional points
- Similarly, PTE (Pearson Test of English) is another famous language ability test that accesses the applicant language efficiency in four factors namely reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- For PTE, you require at least 50 points to be eligible to apply for Australia PR and zero points will be awarded with 50 points
- If you score 65 points in each module of reading, writing, listening and speaking you are entitled to receive 10 additional points and 79 points will give 20 additional points towards overall immigration point score just like IELTS
- Skills assessment – before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation (which will usually have specific qualifications requirements)
- Expression of Interest (EOI) – Once the approval comes from the Australian authority, the applicant has to apply directly for EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Australian Skill Select System online. Skill Select is an online system that stores and maintains an applicant’s profile details like name, age, gender, work experience, language ability, qualification, etc.Based on the profile factors, the system generates points. An applicant’s collective score should be a minimum of 65 points to apply for the respective PR visa via the system. The higher the points, the better are the opportunities to get an (ITA) invitation to apply for the PR visa.
- Health assessment – you should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
- Character assessment – you should be of good character and this too will be assessed.
Also, we provide total immigration assistance–from filing the application to house hunting in Australia. If you want to know what truly world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Australia PR immigration applicants successfully move to Australia and begin a new life there and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.