Nova Scotia – (PNP) Provincial Nomination Program 2023
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) has been launched to increase immigration of skilled workers in the province of aspirant immigrants of other countries who are interested in moving to Canada who have the precise skills needed in the local provincial economy.
There are two different ways a candidate can apply for Nova Scotia PNP nomination certificate:
- Outside of Express Entry, Nova scotia skilled worker visa Candidate can directly submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI). Candidates will then be assessed according to a point’s grid, and eligible candidates will be invited to apply to the NS PNP. Once nominated, he or she can then create a Canada Express Entry profile and submit their nomination details.
- Immigrants interested in moving to Nova Scotia is to create a new Express Entry profile and use the online immigration system to indicate an interest in the Nova scotia. If the candidate has the same skills, experience or education which the province is looking for in its skilled labour then he may get an ITA (Invitation to apply) by the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee.
Nova Scotia Immigration Procedure program also allows candidate to include your Canada Express Entry Profile ID in your Expression of Interest, and is highly recommended for people interested in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. Nova Scotia Immigration Procedure Candidates who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) by Immigration Nova Scotia can then apply to the NSNP directly and once successfully nominated will be instantly awarded 600 points under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which will almost always be enough to be selected to apply for Canada Permanent Residency during the next Express Entry draw.
Nova Scotia PNP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s occupation must be in demand in Nova Scotia
- Candidate must be 21-51 years of age.
- Should have minimum IELTS 6.5 band each OR PTE 65 points or OET B each.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant occupation.
- An equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- You have to show proof of funds to settle in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia – Provincial Nomination Program Step by Step process
A Candidate can apply for Provincial Nomination by Nova Scotia only if he is meeting the minimum points decided by the Canadian Authority. In order to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for this nomination program, you must score above 67 points in the assessment grid which takes into account several factors like age, occupation, educational qualification etc. Want to know how to immigrate to Nova Scotia? Fill out our online free assessment form and get started on living the Canadian Dream. Contact Nationwide Immigration Services today!
Nova Scotia PNP without Job Offer 2023
- Occupation in Demand – Before you proceed further you need to make sure that your profile or the occupation you are applying for is in Demand in Nova Scotia. Otherwise your application can get rejection for Nova Scotia PNP.
- The Occupations in-Demand list of Nova Scotia is regularly updated by the NSNP authorities to ensure timely fulfillment of skill gaps within the local Nova Scotia economy. This list is made with the help of the National Occupations Classification (NOC). Though NSNP has historically offered a wide range of occupations under this category, currently only 16 are on offer.
Below is the occupation list of Nova Scotia
|Financial Auditors and Accountants
|Other financial officers
|Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
|Accounting Technician and Book Keepers
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
|Licensed practical nurses
|College and other vocational instructors
|Paralegal and related occupations
|Social and community service workers
ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
Candidate has to apply for Education credential assessment from Canada. Once the result comes positive then only the candidate can proceed further to applies for Nova Scotia PNP.
Apply for EOI (Expression of Interest)
Candidate needs to apply for EOI under Express Entry Program (EE) for Canada. Fill out our free assessment form to find out your chances of moving there. Let world overseas Immigration Consultancy help you make your Nova Scotia immigration dreams true.
Visa Filling for Nova Scotia PNP
once the candidate get the invitation from Nova Scotia, he or she can further apply for Nova Scotia PNP under Express Entry program.
What is the processing time for Nova Scotia PNP?
The processing time for Nova Scotia PNP is lesser than any other program. The processing time for Nova scotia skilled worker visa is minimum 3 to 6 months for an application to be evaluated by immigration department of Nova Scotia and to send the invitation to apply (ITA). There are many things which affect the processing time of you immigration application for Nova Scotia PNP like incomplete documents; less Ielts score etc. so make sure you read the guide lines of Nova Scotia properly before you apply for this.
What are the minimum points required for Nova Scotia PNP?
Nova Scotia PNP offers a lots of career opportunities for skilled workers who wants to immigration to Canada. To be eligible for Nova Scotia PNP one has to meet minimum 67 points as per their age, education, work Experience and other factors.
Can we apply for Nova Scotia PNP without offer letter from India?
Many of us in India have this question whether we can apply for Nova Scotia PNP without job offer letter from Nova Scotia or not?
The answer is yes! The only important thing is the occupation must fall in Demand of Nova Scotia PNP in the categories of ‘O’ ‘A’ and ‘B’ as per the Nova Scotia Immigration Program.
Also, we provide total immigration assistance, Nova scotia skilled worker visa–from filing the application to house hunting in Canada. If you want to know what truly world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Canadian PR immigration applicants successfully move to Canada and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.