1) Original passport with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of return, bearing at least two blank pages for a visa stamp. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process for Greece Tourist Visa
2) One Greece visa application form duly filled and signed
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
Applicant’s mobile number should be mentioned on the visa form as the Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
The form must be printed back-to-back.
3) Two recent passport-size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish showing 60%-80% face coverage with a white background and no border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4) Covering letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with the company stamp and addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Embassy of Greece, New Delhi’.
Please note: Covering letter should be on letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, or on blank paper if he/she is employed.
5) Airline reservation with the ticket itinerary
6) Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Greece
7) Original medical insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
8) As proof of the applicant’s financial status, the below documents have to be submitted:
9) Original No Objection Certificate (NOC) Letter from the employer specifying the employment status and salary.
10) In case of a minor, the following documents have to be submitted:
11) If married and travelling with spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate may be required by the Embassy.
Above all Documents Required for Greece Tourist Visa from India
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration/Tourist visa process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.
Mail us your query at tourist@