What is Invitation to Apply: Canada Permanent Residence Visa?
ITA means Invitation to Apply: They offer an invitation to apply to any candidate in the Express Entry pool. Who has selected to apply for immigration to Canada by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through the Express Entry immigration selection system They issue an invitation to apply for canada on a priority basis When IRCC performs a draw from the Express Entry pool, Hence which comprises candidates who have made an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada
An Invitation to Apply should not confuse with initial eligibility to enter the Express Entry pool, nor should it confused with a job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial nomination certificate. The Invitation to Apply is an auto-generated letter issued to Express Entry candidates through their Express Entry profiles.
What is an invitation to apply to Canada?
First, to get an ITA (Invitation to apply), the first thing the candidate has to do is apply for the Express Entry Program. Only eligible candidates who want to immigrate to Canada by meeting the minimum entry criteria of a federal economic immigration program may enter the Express Entry pool, where they ranked according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS ranks candidates under the following components:
- Core human capital factors
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors, if applicable
- Skill transfer ability factors; and
- Factors relating to a provincial nomination and a qualifying offer of arranged employment, a previous study in Canada, having a sibling in Canada, or proof of French ability.
- There are 1,200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
- The government of Canada issues Invitations to Apply to certain candidates in the Express Entry pool according to their ranking by publishing a minimum CRS cut-off score at the time of the draw and notifying those candidates who have invited to apply for permanent residence.
Documents required for filing Canada PR Visa?
After receiving ITA (Invitation to Apply), the candidate needs to submit the following supporting documents along with their application and with government processing fees:
- Birth certificate
- Language test results
- Documentation attesting to work experience
- Police clearance certificate (s)
- Upfront medical receipt
- Photographs of the principal applicant and family members
Information provided in his or her Express Entry profile
Depending on the program under which they issued a candidate an Invitation to Apply the information provided in his or her Express Entry profile, the following documentation may it may require the following documentation:
- Canadian Education Credential OR Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Letter of attestation
- Official transcripts of a post-secondary education study and program courses taken
- Secondary education documents
- Original letter from a Canadian employer showing an offer of arranged employment
- Proof of family relationship in Canada
- Proof of settlement funds
- Legal documents showing changes in name or date of birth
- Marriage certificate (s)
- Signed Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union and documents attesting to cohabitation for a period of at least 12 months
- Divorce or annulment certificate (s)
- Death certificate (s) for the former spouse (s) or common-law partner (s)
- Children’s birth certificates
- And Adoption Papers
- Proof of full custody for children
- And travel documents (non-passport)
- Certified copy of a certificate of qualification in a skilled trade occupation issued by as a Canadian provincial/territorial authority
- Copies of work contracts and/or pay stubs
- Documents relating to income taxation
What is the deadline to Submit Documents after ITA?
It is important to note that from the date the ITA issued, there is a 60-day period in which to apply and submit all supporting documents. IRCC has shown that no extensions. They will grant no extensions. Because of this limited time period, we issue candidates us encourage candidates to collect these documents and ensure they are in good order before invitations. To apply for Canadian permanent residence. If a candidate misses the 60-day deadline, the Invitation to Apply for permanent residence that issued to him or her is no longer valid and he or she will have to re-enter the Express Entry pool.
What is the Validity of an Invitation to Apply?
If we will delete no application made by that time. Candidates who do not decline an Invitation to Apply and who do not apply within 60 days will see that the Invitation To Apply will expire. Candidates who still wish to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry will have to complete and submit as a new Express Entry profile and accepted to the pool again order considered in future rounds of invitations. To re-enter the pool, candidates will have to still meet the minimum criteria.
Can I Decline an Invitation to Apply?
Candidates who declined an Invitation to Apply will have their profiles placed back into the Express Entry pool to considered in future rounds of invitations, as long as they still meet the minimum criteria of a federal economic immigration program.
There is no guarantee that candidates will receive another invitation to apply at a later date. Declining an invitation, however, will not have a negative effect on whether it could invite candidates to apply at a later date.
For further information about you and your credentials, please fill out our Free Assessment form. Please contact us today!!!! @9810366117