New Zealand Silver fern Visa is for skilled young people looking for a long term Job opportunity in New Zealand. The visa enables you to come and look for a skilled employment in the country.The Government has devised the New Zealand Silver Fern Visa specifically for skilled and young overseas professionals. It is designed for these overseas professionals who intend to live and work in New Zealand. It has a validity of 9 months. The number of Visa issued under this category is 300 per year.
Benefits of New Zealand Silver Fern Visa:
- You can searchfor a skilled job in New Zealand
- You can work in any occupation with any employer
- You can apply for New Zealand Permanent Residence visa after obtaining a long-term skilled job
Minimum requirements to apply for New Zealand Silver Fern Visa:
- Applicants must be in the age range of 20 to 35 years
- Applicant must hold the highest qualification or a trade qualification with a minimum 2 years of experience.
- IELTS score must be at least 6.5
- You must meet health and character requirements that apply to people who intend to stay in New Zealand for a total of more than 24 months. This is because, on a Silver Fern Job Search visa, you intend to find long-term skilled employment. This requirement applies even if your visa is granted for a shorter time. Applicants must not have received an approval for this visa in the past
- Applicants must be outside New Zealand while applying for this visa
- Minimum Funds need to show NZ$4200 in the account.
- Valid Passport
- Qualification Documents
- Experience certificate.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Health and Character Certificates
- Proof of funds
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly. Follow Us