Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Italy Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Italy tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1. Application form fully completed and signed by applicant
2. One recent passport-size Photograph (white background)
3. Passport/Travel Document must:
4. Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30,000 – for emergency hospital and repatriation expenses. (Photocopy)
5. Travel itinerary with travel dates, including a return flight reservation or ticket (Please mention if any other country/countries are to be covered during the entire Trip).
6. Two set photocopy of Applicant’s Passport.
7. Proof of social or professional status :
8. Availability of adequate financial means of the applicant (as per attached table)
|A. Salary slips/certificates of the last three months and Form F16|
|B. Status of personal bank account for the last six months, in original letter from the bank , if not then the online print of bank statement should be stamped signed from the branch manager.|
|Income tax challans (last three years) and Form 16 (If available )|
|Credit card copy with statement of credit limit|
|Foreign exchange endorsement on the passport and receipt|
9. Proof of Accommodation:
Please Note: The letter of invitation must be accompanied by photocopy of the pages of his/her picture id containing relevant data, signature and validity of the document.
10. For Minors
NOTE: This Embassy reserves the right to ask for a Personal Interview or Additional Documents