Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Latvia Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Latvia tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1. Visa application form completed online, printed and signed by the applicant.
2. Two photos (size 35mm x 45 mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background
3. Passport with a period of validity extending at least three month after the intended date of departure from Latvia or other Member State, containing at least two blank pages, and issued within the previous ten years. Copies of the identification pages and the pages that contain information about previously issued visas.
4. Travel medical insurance valid for the whole Schengen area and covering the entire period of the intended visit in the Schengen area and additional 15 days – “the period of grace". The minimum coverage of 30,000 EUR including the costs of urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment in case of an illness as well as repatriation in the event of death. Medical insurance policy can be obtained in applicant’s country of residence, or in any other country, or taken out by the inviting person.
5. Round trip tickets: The flight tickets must be bought and confirmed by the airway company
6. Proof of accommodation:
7. As proof of the applicant’s financial status, the below documents have to be submitted:
Please note: Internet bank statement will not be accepted. Only bank statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s and company’s name, address, account number would be accepted.
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.