Austria Tourist / Visitor Visa
Documents Required for Austria Tourist / Visitor Visa
Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Austria Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Austria tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1) Application form: fully completed in English or German language and signed by the applicant
- its validity shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States or, in the case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States;
- it shall contain at least two blank pages;
- it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years;
3) Travel medical insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000
4) Two Passport size photographs
5) Travel medical insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000
6) Cover letter: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Austria
7) Evidence of occupation / student status
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last three (3) months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN Certificate/ LLP certificate/ GST certificate/ Udhyog Aadhar Memorandum/ Import Export Certificate, etc.
- Student: NOC from school / college
8) ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement / ITR-V from the last three (3) years
9) Proof of sufficient funds: Original bank statements of the last three (3) months and / or other funds available (pension etc.)
10) Round-trip flight reservations – travel itinerary: airline reservation and proof of other means of travel within Austria/EU in case of onward travel
11) Proof of accommodation: hotel reservation / letter of tour organizer and / or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within Austria / EU
12) Copy of the present passport (data pages, pages with evidence of previous visa, travel)
13) Original(s) of previous passport(s) or proof of loss
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.