Documents Required for Iceland Tourist / Visitor Visa
Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Iceland Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Iceland tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.com
1. Travel document
- Your passport or travel document must be valid for minimum three months after the intended departure from Schengen,
- It shall contain at least two blank pages,
- It shall have been issued within the past 10 years,
- It should not have any observation regarding the front data page.
2. Application form
- Fully completed application form. Please note that any incomplete information or false statement could result delay in the processing of application. Photograph
- One recent original passport-size color photograph with white background. Photograph should not be older than six months.
3. Travel Itinerary
- Itinerary covering the whole trip in Iceland and all Schengen Member States, stating the planned dates and places of stay.
4. Covering letter
- A covering letter from the applicant introducing himself/herself, explaining the purpose, duration & itinerary of the visit in brief.
5. Travel Medical Insurance
- You must hold a travel insurance policy to cover possible expenses in connection with a return for health reasons or death, indispensable medical treatment or acute hospitalisation during your stay. The insurance policy must cover all Schengen countries, and the minimum policy coverage is Euro 30,000 or US Dollar 50,000.
6. Proof of means of Transport
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
7. Proof of Lodging
- Hotel reservations, rental of holiday home or campus residence reservation. If the applicant intends to stay with a family member or a friend, proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation from the host.
8. Proof of Financial means
- Original bank statement showing movements in the last three months, duly stamped and signed by the bank. The account should be in the name of the applicant or the sponsor of the trip. In case of a sponsor, the bank statement should be accompanied by a signed sponsorship letter and a signed copy of the sponsor’s passport.
- Indian income tax return acknowledgment for the last two assessment years;
In addition to it, if the applicant is employed:
- payslips for the last three months
- employment contract
- employers statement on approval for holidays
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- certificate of registration of the company
If the applicant is retired:
- pension statements for the last three months
- proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
9. Minor Applicant
- if the minor is travelling with only one parent, written consent of the other parent or guardian, and a signed copy of their passport or other photo ID.
- if the minor travels alone (without parents), written; consent, from both parents or legal guardians of the minor; as well as signed copies of the passports or other photo ID of the parents or legal guardians.
- all minors must be accompanied by both parents or legal guardians and sign the application form in front of a VFS officer.
10 Passport Copy
- All applications must contain a full colour photocopy of the valid passport – all pages of the passport are required.
- If there are any valid visas for Schengen or USA/UK/Canada/Australia (issued in last three years) in the old/cancelled passport then a colour photocopy of the visa pages and passport data pages are required.
11. General Information
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate of the applicant.
- Explanatory letter in case applicant has not travelled on his/her previous Schengen visa.
- All documents should be provided in A4 size.
- Please submit only photocopies of all documents, as we do not guarantee the return of any original documents, but do carry original documents at the time of submission. The Embassy reserves the right to request the original of any document provided at any point during visa processing.
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at [email protected]