Singapore Tourist Visa
Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Singapore tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation and How to Apply for Singapore Tourist visa from India you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
Documents Required for Singapore Tourist visa from india:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages
- All old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months);
- Confirmed return flight tickets;
- Hotel reservation.
- Above all Documents Required for Singapore Tourist visa from india
Only Rs 1500/-
Processing time: – 3 To 5 Days
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.