- Visa Application Form for Malaysia Tourist Visa (back to back) filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant.
- Original passport -Machine readable (Two copies of bio pages of passport are required for applicant applying in West India).
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- Please ensure three complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of Visa stamping and approval.
- 2 recent photographs (One loose and one on application form) Photograph specification: 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appearance in white background. Photographs clearly show from crown to shoulders.
- Confirmed returned air-ticket within 30 days with flight details and E-ticket no.
- If 1st port of entry is Singapore and then Malaysia, Copy of Valid Singapore Visa is required to submit.
- Applicants who have not travelled on Malaysia Tourist visa issued before, they must attach a letter stating reason for failing to travel. Failure to do so will risk rejection of visa.
- Applicant applying with Fresh & Traveled passport.
Only Rs 1500/-
Processing time: – 3 To 5 Days
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at email@example.com