Obtaining a post-graduation work permit is one of the routes that international students looking to live in Canada can start building a life here.

International students bring a vibrant, new and fresh perspective to the academic landscape in Canada when they come from their home countries to study at a Canadian Designated Educational Institution (DLI).

Canada takes great pride in being a favorite destination for international students wishing to further their life and education.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *