Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot Program
As we all know Canada is a developed country along with that people over there have many opportunities due to that they need care givers to take care of their child and old family members. in June 2019, the Federal government Recognized the importance of caregivers for the Canadian community, so launched two new immigration programs for foreign caregivers who want to work in Canada – The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and The Home Support Worker Pilot.
The Home Child Care Provider Pilot
This Pilot is designed for foreign nationals with work experience in NOC 4411. Applicants must have provided in-home care to children under the age of 18, whether in their own home or in the employer’s or child’s home.
The Home Support Worker Pilot
This pilot is designed for foreign nationals with work experience in NOC 4412. Applicants must have qualifying work experience as Home Support Workers and related occupations excluding housekeepers.
Benefits of Child Care and Home support worker Program
- This two-year work visa is a pathway to apply for Permanent Resident visa for Canada.
- Applicant can apply for Citizenship for Canada.
- Applicant can bring their family along with them.
- Applicant can apply for Citizenship.
- Applicant move to US and settle there.
Job Offer Letter: Applicant must have job offer in Canada
Work Experience: Applicant must have work experience of 1 year, With this work permit, caregivers will be able to gain the two years mandatory work experience in order to get permanent residence in Canada.
Educational Requirements: Applicants must have one year of Canadian post-secondary education or foreign equivalent to be eligible. Candidates with a foreign educational credential must provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by IRCC.
Language Proficiency: Equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 – (IELTS 5 band in Listening, Writing & Speaking and 4 Band in Reading module)
Step by Step Process for Caregiver Pilot Program
Step1: Applicant must have an Employment (IMM 5983 E) from a qualified Canadian Employer
Step2:Applicant must and required IELTS score& ECA report done
Step3: Application for Permanent Residency and Work Permit will be parallelly filed within the appropriate pilot program in Canada
Step4:After getting the work permit applicant can apply for visa in their home country. Applicant is also allowed to change their employer anytime but in the same NOC (4111, 4112).
Step5:Applicant can also apply Work or Study Permits for his/her Spouse and children to bring them to Canada with him/her.
Step6:Departure to Canada, get 2 year of work experience and apply for Permanent Resident to Canada.
What World overseas does?
- Technical assessment of Profile
- Assigning of appropriate NOC : 4411 or 4412
- Getting ECA report done from Canada.
- Resume formatting as per Canadian Standards
- Arranging Interviews by Marketing Resume with the potential Canadian Employers
- Offer Letter upon selection by the Canadian employer upon employer’s discretion
- Assistance in Documentation Preparation
- Assistance in applying Work Permit&PR application.
- Work Permit visa filing in the applicant’s home country
- Post Landing Services.
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.