What is EOI (Expression of Interest) in Australia Immigration?
EOI means Expression of interest. When you plan to move to Australia under a PR visa, you need to submit your expression of interested under the Australian Authority. The candidate does not require any payment or fee to pay to the government of Australia. You will complete an EOI even if you don't meet the pass mark, but you will not be eligible to invite to apply for a visa.
Eligible to Receive an Invitation
An EOI is not a visa application and there is no fee to create or submit an EOI in Skill Select. Once you have completed your EOI, it stores this in Skill Select and is valid for 2 years. It will also store incomplete EOIs for 2 years, but will not be eligible to receive an invitation. Candidate can access and edit their EOI profile and update information. The candidate cannot update EOI after getting the ITA (Invitation to Apply).
Candidate can update his EOI if:
- Candidate has gained new work experience
- Candidate has gained a higher qualification
- Candidate has improved your English language ability, or
- Candidate’s family make up has changed.
EOI (Expression of Interest) will be canceled if
- Candidate receive 2 invitations and don't lodge a visa application in response to either of these invitations, or
- The candidate receives an invitation to lodge a visa application for a permanent or provisional visa and is a subsequent grant that visa.
What is Australia Expression of Interest or EOI?
An expression of interest (EOI) is an application method of showing your interest in applying for an Australia skilled worker visa. EOI is an online application form that needs to be filled by applicant using an Australian government website commonly called Skill Select. Candidate need to select the visa type and submit their family, education, employment details and wait for the invitation to apply (ITA) to apply for PR visas.
What are the Documents Required for Australia EOI?
- Education and Work Experience Assessment
- English-Language Test Report (IELTS/OET/PTE)
Steps used for Australia Skill Select EOI:
- The candidate can select all 189 and 190 PR options in the same EOI. There is no need to file a separate 190 EOI in state website.
- When candidate select 190, the system gives you the option to select the specific state. You can only select either state or all. There is no option of selecting multiple states in Skill Select. If you select any state, others' states won’t even look at your profile. But if you select all states, your profile and points will be visible to all Australia states and they can invite you. Under subclass 190 visa, the condition is you can stay for at-least 2 years in the state after getting PR. Every state has their own evaluation fee to test your profile.
What are the requirements for EOI?
The EOI is an online framework by the Australian government to hire skilled and young people to apply for the Australia PR. Candidate should submit their Expression of Interest or EOI before applying through Skill Select. EOI must contain the accompanying subtleties
- Work Experience
- English language capability
- Educational assessment report
- An ability evaluation report identified with the job you have picked
Our service in Australia
World overseas immigration consultancy provides total immigration help from applying to house hunting in Australia. If you want to know what world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Australia PR immigration applicants successfully move to Australia and begin a new life there and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.