5132 Conductors, composers and arrangers
Conductors, composers and arrangers conduct bands and orchestras, compose musical works and arrange instrumental and vocal compositions. They are employed by symphony and chamber orchestras, bands, choirs, sound recording companies, and orchestras for ballet and opera performances, or they may be self-employed.
- Choir director
- Music adapter
- Artistic director – music
- Musical director
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Select and interpret musical works and lead bands, orchestras and choirs during rehearsals and performances.
- Create musical compositions such as television and film scores, theme music, songs, symphonies and music for interactive products such as video games.
- Adapt and modify musical compositions to convey desired themes and to suit particular instrumental and vocal performances.
Conductors, composers and arrangers usually specialize in a particular genre of music such as classical, country, jazz or popular.
- A university degree in music or completion of a program at a music academy, conservatory or school of music is usually required.
- A period of specialized study related to conducting, composing or arranging is usually required.
- Experience as a musician is required.
- Musical and creative talent and ability, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are important hiring criteria.
- Composers often work as arrangers.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org