Other instructors teach courses, such as motor vehicle or motorcycle driving, sailing and navigation, sewing or other courses, which are outside of educational institutions. They are employed by driving schools, fabric retailers and other commercial establishments or they may be self-employed. This unit group also includes modelling and finishing school instructors, driver’s licence examiners, who are employed by provincial governments and tutors who provide instruction in elementary or secondary school subjects.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations
- Demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles
- Supervise individuals during practice driving.
Driver’s licence examiners
- Conduct road test examinations
- Evaluate the driving ability of applicants for driver’s licences.
- Give instruction to students in techniques and skills of sewing, tailoring and dressmaking.
Modelling and finishing school instructors
- Give instruction on comportment, personal development, make-up application and modelling techniques for fashion shows and magazine advertising.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.