4215 – Instructors of persons with disabilities
- Braille instructor
- Instructor of persons with a mobility impairment
- Instructor of persons who are deaf
- Instructor of persons who are hard of hearing
- Instructor of persons with a learning disability
- Instructor of persons with a visual impairment
- Instructor of persons with special needs
- Lip-reading instructor
- Orientation and mobility instructor
- Sign language instructor
- Teacher for persons with intellectual disabilities
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Completion of a college program in special education, rehabilitation, orientation and mobility, visual impairment, hearing impairment or intellectual disability is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in special education or a related field such as social work or psychology may be required.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com