Professionals in other physical sciences occupations conduct theoretical and applied research in fields of physical science. Metallurgists, soil scientists and physical scientists and researchers are included in this unit group. They are employed by governments, educational institutions and a wide range of industrial establishments.
- Ballistics examiner
- Materials scientist
- Physical metallurgist
- Research scientist – ceramics
- Research scientist – composite materials
- Soil scientist
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct studies into the properties and production of metals and alloys.
- Conduct research into the composition, distribution and evolution of soils.
- Conduct research into the properties, composition and production of materials such as ceramics and composite materials.
- Command, pilot or serve as crew members of a spacecraft to conduct scientific experiments and research, and participate in space missions as mission specialists to maintain spacecraft, install and repair space station equipment and launch and recapture satellites.
- A bachelor’s degree in metallurgy, physics, chemistry, or a related physical science discipline is required.
- A master’s or doctoral degree is usually required for employment as a research scientist.
- Advanced degrees in a broad range of applied science areas, such as engineering or medicine or licences may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
- Mobility between specializations in this group of Professional Occupations in physical science may be possible with experience.
- Mobility is possible with experience, to other fields of physical science or to management or regulatory program management.
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at email@example.com