1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Accounting technicians,Finance technician and bookkeepers maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- Accounting bookkeeper
- Accounting technician
- Finance technician
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Progression to professional accounting occupations is possible with additional training.
- Accounting and related clerks (1431)
- Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (1434)
- Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
- Payroll administrators (1432)
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you the best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +91 8448490104, or +91 9810366117 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.