USA Tourist Visa
Mandatory documents required for USA Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)
Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a USA Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting USA tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
- Original passport with a six-month validity beyond expected arrival date in the USA
- All old passports
- One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required
- DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC)
- Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt
- Printout of US interview appointment letter.
Supporting documents for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)
The purpose of supporting documents is to verify legitimacy, validity, criminal history, financial affordability.
Additional documents that support the above facilitate a successful visa interview. Various circumstances warrant different supporting documents.
Following is a list of suggested documents for a few circumstances. The suggested documents are not conclusive and only act as a guide.
Supporting documents for tourism, pleasure, and exploring the United States:
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of funds (bank statement, a copy of passbook, any other proof of cash)
- Tax ID, PAN ID, a copy of last year's tax documents
- Business card if you have one.
Only Rs 2500/-
Processing Time: – 5 To 7 Days
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.