USA Business Visa
- Current Passport as well as old passport ( If have )
- One photograph
- Confirmation page of online submitted Form DS-160 with CEAC barcode
- Visa Fees Receipt
- Original interview appointment letter
- Current proof of income, tax payments, property or business ownership, or assets.
- Your travel itinerary and/or other explanation about your planned trip.
- A letter from your employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed, any authorized vacation, and the business purpose, if any, of your U.S. trip.
- Bring an employment letter from your employer and pay slips from the most recent three months.
- If you are employed and applying for the business visa sponsored by your employer/company – A letter from employer requesting the Visa for the applicant addressed to consulate, indicating the purpose and length of the trip as well as the company's/ firm's intent to bear the costs of the entire trip, including lodging, food, medical and other expenses.
- If you are business owner, bring proof of funds (Bank statements, copy of passbook, Tax returns) that demonstrate your ability to support your trip.
- Your business card (if any).
- Bring all documents about company's market and financial position with financial records, sources of funds, Tax papers and any Newspaper/press coverage or Advertisement brochures about the company.
- If applicant is going to attend a business/educational/ commercial or professional seminar or conference you must have proof of the event registration, letter of invitation, brochure of event , any printed/media/website print-out having reference to this event
Processing Timing: 5 To 7 Days
Visa Fees: – 15,000/-