Tier 4 – Student Visa
The UK is home to some of the world's best universities, colleges, and schools. The UK Government offers students to welcome foreign students who wish to study in the UK.The UK study visa is available to non-EU citizens who wish to study on approved higher education courses.
Tier 4 student visas allow people outside the European Economic Area to enter the UK as a student, usually either at a school, college, or university.
To apply for a Tier 4 student visa, you will require a Confirmation of Studies (CAS) at a UK educational institution that holds a valid Tier 4 sponsorship license. The option to enter the UK on a Prospective Student visa ended in October 2013.
Tier 4 Visa students must study at least 15 hours a week, and the student must be able to complete the course, maintenance and accommodation costs without working.
Loans are available from Student Finance to cover tuition fees for Tier 4 students in UK universities. However, help with maintenance and other costs is generally restricted to UK and EU citizens and people with legal residency; This usually means that someone is legally in the UK for 3 years or more.
Applicants should have an offer letter from an approved educational institution.
Applicants must be able to prove their proficiency in the English language.
Applicants must be able to prove that they have the funds to pay the fees.
- You must have a secure place at a UK-based institution for full-time study.
- 15 hours of classroom study per week.
- pre-sessional English course that meets certain requirements.
- You should be able to support yourself without access to public funds,
- Can stay in the UK for the duration of the course.
- You are permitted to work but with restrictions.
- It can be a stepping stone to applying for a work permit.
- Supply a checklist for any and all documents to be submitted.
- Confirmation of the office where the documents should be presented.
- Streamlining supplementary documents.
- Handling legal questions received from the authorities.
Want know about UK immigration? Please contact world overseas immigration consultancy for Free Assessment. Please get in touch with our immigration experts by filling the Free Assessment form and know more about UK immigration.