Switzerland Tourist / Visitor Visa
Documents Required for Switzerland Tourist / Visitor Visa
Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a Switzerland Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Switzerland tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1. Original current passport and all previous passports. Passport must be valid at least 3 months beyond intended travel, issued within the previous 10 years, and containing at least two blank pages
2. Applicant’s passport photo (white background) not older than six months (35-40MM).
3. Signed cover letter from the online Application Portal Norway received by e-mail.
4. Valid travel/health insurance for the entire journey in the Schengen Area.
5. Confirmed booking (travel itinerary) of roundtrip air ticket, with fixed travel dates of maximum 90 days
6. Certificate of the travel agency confirming the booking and itinerary of an organized trip or any other appropriate document indicating the envisaged travel plans. If travelling independently: a detailed plan/schedule.
7. Confirmation of accommodation in Norway and other Schengen countries to be visited.
8. Documents of employment, school or studies and permission for leave, and income if any.
9. Copy of bank account(s) for the last 6 months
10. Copies of the biodata page and all used pages in your passport.
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.