Intra-Company Transfers the need of MNC

Multinational corporations can send key workers to work in Canada through Intra-Company Transfer work permits.

If your company has a parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate in Canada, you’ll be able to send key personnel to the Canadian location through an Intra-Company Transfer (ICT).

ICT work permits are at first valid for one year and should be eligible for renewal. If the employee qualifies, employers are exempt from the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) demand.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Important Links

    Need Help?

    Not sure exactly what You are looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime.
    Call Now