How to return to Canada after being asked to leave?

Canada has the right to ask non-Canadian citizens to leave the country by issuing an eviction order. Removal orders are often issued if you have committed an illegal act while in Canada. If you are found working without a valid visa or otherwise in violation of the terms of your visa, you can get one. If you have received an order of removal, you must leave Canada within 30 days and you will need an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) if you wish to return at some point in the future.

The ARC is an official document that allows you to re-enter Canada after a specified period of time. There are cases when you may not be required to get one if you follow the guidelines set by the government. There are three types of removal orders. The category of eviction order you receive will determine the steps you take to return to Canada.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Important Links

    Need Help?

    Not sure exactly what You are looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime.
    Call Now