How can I prove my relationship with my spouse or partner to IRCC?

IRCC needs proof that your relationship is real so as to sponsor your married person or partner for Canadian immigration.
If you’re a Canadian national or permanent resident who is in a very relationship with a far off national, you’ll sponsor that person to affix you in Canada and become a permanent resident. you’ll sponsor your partner, common law partner or conjugal partner.
In order to be eligible for spousal or common-law partner support, you want to be able to prove the link with the sponsored person is real by providing proof and supporting documentation. the necessities for proving your relationship can rely on whether or not you’ve got a spouse or partner.
Proving a relationship together with your partner

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Important Links

    Need Help?

    Not sure exactly what You are looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime.
    Call Now