Germany Job seeker visa
Germany Job seeker visa is for foreign workers who want to settle in Germany. It is a Long-Term Residency Permit under which you can stay in the Germany for six months and search for the job. Within six months if you get an employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you can work and live in Germany.
How to apply for Germany Job seeker visa?
Germany Job Seeker visa allows you for a continuous stay and job search for 6 months.
- First you need to get information about demand of your profile in Germany.
- Once you gathered all the information you need to gather all the necessary documents, after that take fix an appointment in the nearest VFS.
- the last step is to fill out an application form from your German Embassy office for the Job seeker visa and visit the embassy for the interview.
Your visa success rate depends on your profile like education background, experience and other documents.
Why immigrate to Germany?
Germany is among very powerful countries in Europe. it is the best place to settle. Working in Germany will offer you free education and highly safe and attractive living and working environment. Germany is also seeking highly qualified employees to work in well-paid positions, and encourages all young and skilled people to visit and look for places to work. So, if you are planning to work there, the first things you must do is apply for Germany job seeker visa. There are many benefits of applying for job seeker visa as below
- Affordable public transportation
- High wages and salaries
- You can convert Germany work permit into EU Residency later
- Best life-style to your loved ones by obtaining Germany PR
- Earn in Euro’s
- Strong Economy & Job Market
- Best career opportunities.
- Ongoing skill shortage because of aging German population
- Flexible working hours
What are the minimum requirements for Germany Job seeker visa?
- Minimum Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Proof of funds to show that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Germany.
- Travel and medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the related field.
Documents Required for Job seeker Visa
- Valid passport (issued in past 10 years and valid).
- 3 passport size photos based on biometric specifications.
- Birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (must be in English or German)
- Bank account statement which proves you can support your stay in Germany.
- Accommodation proof in Germany (i.e your plan of stay in Germany, with friends, relatives etc)
- Health insurance
- Diploma or degree
- A cover letter in which you have explained your object of visit, what are your plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you don’t get the job.
What is the Processing Time for Job seeker visa of Germany?
Minimum time required for Job seeker visa process 3 months, It majorly depends upon how quick you are in submitting all the documents that are required for the process.
What is the age limit for German job seeker visa?
To apply for Germany job seeker visa there is no age limit. But before applying you should make sure that your profile is in demand and you can get the job in Germany easily. But we will never suggest you to apply for Germany job seeker visa if your age is more than 55 years as it will be very difficult to get a job in Germany as German Employers prefer to hire candidate between 27 to 53 year.
Job Seeker visa of Germany is open or not?
Yes, Germany job seeker visa is open currently. You can apply for it and fix the appointments online. Germany job seeker visa is a Long-Term Residency Permit, under this you can stay in Germany for 6 months and search for the job. Which means you can stay in the country and search for the job until your visa expires. If you want to apply for Germany permanent residency then you must have an employment contract or binding employment offer. – If you have German language skills, you may apply for permanent residence permit within 21 months or else you can apply in 33 months if you don’t have German language skills.
Is it easy to get job in Germany?
Yes it is not that difficult to get job in Germany, you should just have relevant experience in the field in which you are searching for the job. It is very simple. There are many areas where the employers are desperately searching for the sources who are well-qualified and experienced and employers really don't care from which country the candidate is.
What is the fee for Germany Job seeker visa?
Visa fee – EURO 75
ZAB Qualification Assessment fee (First attempt)– EURO200 (Rs 16000)
ZAB Qualification Assessment fee (Second attempt) – EURO 100 (Rs 8500)
The cost of verification can be around INR 4,000 to INR 50,000, depending on documents origin and complexity.
- Flight Tickets from India to Germany – Rs. 55000
- Documents Attestation – Rs.5000 to Rs.8000
What is the process of Job Seeker Visa?
Step by Step process of Germany Job Seeker Visa is mentioned below:
- Step 1. Check if there is opportunity in Germany as your profile. After that arrange all required documents as per the visa officer, which includes your education documents, work experience, language proficiency and ID proofs.
- Step 2. Must show enough funds to support your self in Germany while searching for the job.
- Step 3. Mus have your documents ready and translated either in English or German language for the visa application. Get all the documents attested or notarized by the government officer.
- Step 4. Please Check if your degree is listed on Anabin and, if not, apply for it to be assessed by the Central Office for Foreign Education Affairs (ZAB). (The cost for this evaluation is €200 and can take up to three months)
- Step 5. Get information about demand of your profile in the market and apply online.
- Step 6. Learning German language can enhance your chances of getting a job in Germany.
- Step 7. Accommodation arrangement proof need to be shown when apply for Germany job seeker visa. It can be hotel, private flat or accommodation provided by the friends or relatives.
- Step 8. Fix an appointment in the embassy or VFS nearby you place.
- Step 9. Attend for the interview.
- Step 10. Pay the visa fees
- Step 11. After that your visa application will be forwarded to the visa officer for further process.
- Step 12. Finally you can move to Germany with Job Seeker Visa. which allows you to live in Germany for up to 6 months. Once you reach, you should officially register at an address (Anmeldung) and search for a job.
High-demand occupations in Germany
- Civil Engineers
- Staff Nurses
- Account Managers
- Sales Managers
- Software Engineers/ Developers/ Programmers
- Business Analyst
- Medical Lab Technician
- Mechanical Engineers
- Healthcare Managers
- Optometrist/ Perfusionist
What is the average salary in Germany?
Average salary in Germany according to profiles is mentioned below:
|Salary in Germany job market||Euros a year|
|Waiter (tips not included)||28K|
Can I Extend the my Job Seeker Visa in Germany?
Unfortunately No, You can’t extend your Germany job seeker visa. This means if you are unable to find work during the time your visa is valid for (six months), you will have to return to your home country. If you are able to find work in Germany during the time you spend here on your job-seeking visas, you will not be required to return home and apply for a working visa/residence permit because you can do this in Germany.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting your application
If you seek more information about Germany Job Seeker visa you can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8448490104 or directly interact with the expert through our chat window in the bottom-right corner.