Estonia Tourist / Visitor Visa
Documents Required for Estonia Tourist Visa
1)Valid passport – issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return, with at least two empty pages along with old passports (If not, FIR or proof of cancellation)
2) Application form – completed, signed twice by the applicant. If the applicant is a minor, visa application signed twice by legal guardian (Proving the custody of a minor child, apostilled birth certificate, divorce papers etc)
3) One passport photograph – not older than 6 months (35mm x 45mm) in color with white background with no software corrections.
4) Cover letter – Name, passport number and travel date as per the ticket along with the travel plan with travel dates
5) Travel health insurance – Valid in Schengen countries with a coverage of at least 30,000 EUR for the entire duration of stay in the Schengen area
6) Proof of accommodation – For the whole duration in the Schengen area.
7) Proof of means of transport – flight reservation with return tickets
8) Introduction letter – business letterhead from the employer/company, signed and stamped by HR or directorate mentioning your position and the duration of your service. “No objection statement” regarding the planned trip to Estonia/Schengen States. The dates and purpose of the trip.
9) Proof of financial status All documents have to be originals, in format A4, with stamp and signature of Bank. – Last 3 months personal bank account statements. – Personal ITR (only ITR-V, Indian Income Tax Return Verification Form or Acknowledgement is accepted) for the last 2 assessment years.
- If employed : – Last 3 months salary slips and last 3 months salary bank account statements. If self-employed and/or company owner : – Business registration certificate / Partnership Deed / Proof of proprietorship or other proof of ownership. Last 3 months personal and business bank account statements. Embassy of Estonia New Delhi
- If retired : – Personal pension bank statement for the last 3 months. – Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
If Student or unemployed: –
Parents or legal guardians must provide their personal bank statements for the last 3 months. You should have proof of at least 100 EUR per day of stay in Estonia.
10) Children under 18 years old, not travelling with both parents: – Written consent letter of the other, non-travelling parent or legal guardian, certified by public notary. Children under 18 years old, travelling alone : – Written consent letter of both parents or legal guardian, certified by public notary. In all cases: copies of the passports of both parents or legal guardian.
11) Students – Copy of the student college ID card and introduction letter of the School/College/University.
12) Passport copy of 1st page (bio data) and last page of the passport
Above all Documents Required for Estonia Tourist visa from india
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.