Can my spouse or partner work whereas their sponsorship application is being processed?

Yes, but only with a work permit. If you’re sponsoring your spouse or partner in Canada, they will apply for an open work permit when they apply for permanent residence. While your spouse or partner’s permanent residence application is being processed.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Important Links

    Need Help?

    Not sure exactly what You are looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime.
    Call Now