Best way to get job offer for Dentist in Canada 2021
The biggest hurdle for most adults trying to immigrate to Canada is the “job offer from a Canadian employer” requirement. Look at the number of people immigrating there; you will understand why it is such a hot immigration destination. Not only does Canada have a very diverse and growing economy, it also has a very liberal government. Countless people from all over the world immigrate to Canada every year and start their dream lives. You can be among the lucky ones to enjoy a wonderful life in one of the best countries in the Western world.
Advantages of immigration to Canada as a Dentist
- Canada is one of the most liberal countries in the world. It offers immigrants the chance to join its large immigrant communities full of the best and brightest from all over the word.
- Canada has a very diverse economy which is booming right now. This means that finding a job in Canada is relatively easy if you have the right education and qualification.
- Canada allows immigrants to move to Canada as Permanent Residents. This means that you can enjoy all the benefits enjoyed by PRs right from the time you start living in Canada.
- Being a Permanent Resident of Canada means you will be eligible for a number of legally applicable advantages. These include free education, free healthcare and protection under the law.
- Canada is one of the most family-friendly nations in the world. You can even move to Canada with your family directly after getting your PR visa. There is no need for separate applications for each member.
- Canada has a great education system with one of the highest rated colleges and universities in the world. So, your children will receive a world-class education there.
- The Canada immigration application process is free of cost. You do not need to pay any money until you get selected for application. The only cost is applicable on your PR visa and other formalities before officially enter Canada.
- Canada already has a very large Indian community there. Also, they are very accommodating of new immigrants. Moving to Canada will just be like going to another part of India, except for having a very high standard of living.
- Canada has a large demand for Indian dentists who have enough working experience and can get to working immediately.
- To help Indians immigrate to Canada, the country offers an Express Entry job pool. You can find yourself a job from there before moving to Canada and guarantee your livelihood.
Canada Immigration Application Process for Dentists 2021
Canada has one of the simplest and most effective immigration processes in the world. But since it is so simple, that also means that countless people apply for it from all over the world. Before you go apply for immigration to Canada in 2018, you need to know how the process works so you can apply properly. The first thing to know about Canada immigration is that it offers multiple pathways to enter Canada.Requirements, After finishing high school, an individual must obtain a four year bachelor's degree. These degrees must involve pre-dental education courses such as the following. However, some schools do not require physics and advanced biology.There are basically two ways to enter Canada as a Permanent Resident. These are:
Canada Express Entry Opening for Dentists 2021
Express Entry programme works on the basis of the Comprehensive Ranking System. Anyone who enters Canada through this channel can choose to settle anywhere. This is one of the most popular immigration pathways into Canada. The best part about Canada Express Entry is that it gives multiple options for immigration. The most popular for Indian dentists among these are:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
This immigration pathway is very popular with professionals from all over the world. This is so because it allows people to move to Canada with basic educational and work experience requirements. All you really need is one year of work experience and a bachelor’s degree and you are good to go. However, you will need a valid job offer to get selected for immigration to Canada through this immigration channel.
The occupation in-demand category was introduced recently to provide for the rising demand in Canada for skilled professionals. The best part from this immigration pathway and the main reason why it is so popular is that it enables immigrants to move to Canada. So, you can apply for immigration to Canada through the OID stream and move there without needing a valid job offer. This stream is particularly beneficial for those Indian dentists who intend to start their own practice. You will however, need Proof of Funds documents that show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family for at least 3 months.
Provincial Nomination Program
Provincial Nomination Programs allow entry into specific states or provinces of Canada. If you have a particular province in mind where you would like to immigrate, then it is wise to apply for a PNP from that province. For example, British Columbia has a very high demand for qualified dentists. So, applying for a BCPNP might just be what you need to get selected for immigration to Canada. The PNP application process is similar to that of the Express Entry program. We will discuss that in the following segment. For now, let us look at the two major immigration pathways available through PNPs:
Express Entry Path
Just like the Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker path, PNPs also offer this route for those professionals who are qualified enough and have ample work experience. As it stands, this immigration pathway is immensely popular and so getting through here would either require you to have very high points or expert guidance on how to improve your CRS score.
Occupation in-Demand Path
The PNPs also offer an occupation in demand stream for those qualified individuals whose occupations are popular in the particular province. In this case, provinces like Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba along with British Columbia have a high demand for Dentists. So it is possible for you to get selected for immigration to these provinces if you apply correctly. Here too, you will have to provide Proof of Funds documents before you are officially allowed to enter Canada with your family.
So, these are the most popular immigration pathways into Canada for Indian dentists. Are you wondering which pathway you should choose? Let us help you decide! Fill out our free assessment form and get started on making a successful Canada immigration application right away.
How to Apply for Canada Immigration in 2021 as a Dentist?
In Canada, dentistry is a regulated profession. To become a licensed dentist in Canada you must have a BDS/DDS/DMD degree and be certified by the NDEB. There are different pathways to licensure depending on where you obtain your dental degree. Canada immigration is one of the easiest but also the most competitive immigration systems in the world. While you can apply on your own, it is better to take professional help to ensure you are not wasting your valuable time and money. Nevertheless, you should know how the immigration application process works. Read the following steps to find out:
- First, you will need to make an Express Entry profile on the IRCC website. Provide the relevant information like age, education, work experience, language ability etc. Have the documents ready to support the info you provide.
- According to this info, you will be given a CRS score which will decide your selection.
- Use the Express Entry job pool to look for a good job
- For OID, look up the NOC list and find out where your occupation is in high demand and apply accordingly.
- Once this is done, repeat the process for PNP.
- If you clear the CRS cut-off at the next express Entry draw, then you will get an ITA. Then apply for a Canada PR visa and move to Canada.