Best Immigration Consultants in Sirsa
World overseas Immigration Consultancy is counted in the top Immigration Consultancies in Sirsa, Haryana.
We have a large team of immigration experts who has been guiding and assisting the skilled and talented people in the immigration process for various countries like Canada, Australia, UK, US etc. we assist people who want to settle, work and study, visit or move temporarily or permanently in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, etc.
How to Choose Best Immigration Consultants in Sirsa?
However, as the immigration rules have become very strict, so it is very important for all the individuals to select the Best Immigration Consultants in Sirsa because of its rules and confusing steps. The Applicant must know the basis things before selecting any immigration consultant in India. Applicant need to make sure when they speak to the immigration consultant they should be approachable and genuine. They should provide all the immigration details correctly. So that your immigration process can become smooth and hassle- free. Below are the few points you should notice before selecting you immigration consultant in India.
- The immigration consultant you select need to be approachable and genuine.
- Immigration consultant should have enough experience in relevant immigration process.
- They should provide all the information about the country and steps correctly.
- Immigration consultant should never hide the fee or Cost applicant has to bear.
- Immigration Consultant should charge very nominal fee and they should charge is break-up so that the applicant should not get pressurized.
This is one of the Best Immigration Consultants in Sirsa, Haryana to get Canada PR visa. In the year 2015, the government of Canada introduced an economic immigration program called the Express entry system for foreign workers.
Minimum requirement of Express Entry Program (Canada PR visa)
If you want to apply for Canada permanent residency under Federal skilled worker program which was launched in January 2015 by Canadian Government to invite skilled workers from all over the world in their Country. Applicant need to qualify 67 points out of 100 which are based on the factors defined below:
[1.] Age: Under the Canada Express Entry visa Programme the highest points are awarded to the applicants between the age group of 18 to 35 years. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under Canada express entry program is 45 years and the applicants above 45 years of age still have the options for Province nomination programs.
[2.] Education Eligibility: To be considered for Canada Express Entry visa, you need to have a Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field.
[3.] Skilled Work Experience: To apply for Express Entry visa applicant should hold a minimum of 1 year of consistent work at a full-time capacity for a salary in the past 10 years in the skills O, A or B category in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system list.
[4.] Language Ability Test: Applicant must score at least 6 bands in every English Literacy Test module to be eligible for immigration to Canada under Express Entry visa. Also, IELTS score needs to be less than 2 years old at the time of application. Extra points are given to those who know French language, so having extra knowledge of the French language is an added advantage.
[5.] Adaptability: For Express Entry visa, If you have a spouse or common-law partner who will also immigrate to Canada with you. Applicant will be given extra 10 points for the adaptability too.
[6.] Arranged Employment: If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile but need to be sure that your occupation is listed in the NOC skill code type A, O or B.
[7.]The cost of Canada immigration will depend on the program through which the candidate has applied among various another things and the general expenditure will be
Total cost of Canada Immigration and PR visa for Canada
- WP Bio-metric Fee – $85 per person, $170 per family
- PR Bio-metric Fee – $85 per person, $170 per family
- Permanent Residence Government application fees – $825 per adult & $225 per child (at the end of the process)
- Right of Permanent Residence fee – $500 per adult (at the end of process)
- Language Test – Rs 13500 per person
- Airline Ticket – $1,300-$1,800 per person
- Passport Costs – Rs.3000 per person
- Medical Exam – Rs.6000 per person
- Police Clearance – Rs.2000 per person
- Assessment of Qualifications (World Education Services) – $200
- ‘This total excludes the immigration legal fees”
EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM ACTING AS A JOB PORTAL
- Job opportunities for Nurses: – Nurses are high in Demand in Canada due to fewer sources. So if the applicant has done BSC/MSC/GNM with minimum 2 years of experience can easily move to Canada with their family and dependents and settle there. And after completing 3 years in Canada they can even apply for citizenship in Canada and being a Citizen of Canada they can Move to US also. There are few provinces where Nurses is in Demand on the high bases. READ MORE
- Employment for Indian Dentist: – Dentist, Assistant Dentist are in high demand in Canada, so If any person who has done either BDS or MDS with minimum 2 years of experience and easily move to Canada with their family and settle there. Ontario and Manitoba PNP has very high demand of dentist and have many job opportunities in Canada from India.
- Demands for Chartered Accountants: – The minimum requirement for this profile is either CA or CS. Canada Job Market for this profile is highly in demand for provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Work availability for Software Engineers: – The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Canada opportunities for Healthcare Managers: – Healthcare managers are in high demand in Canada. The minimum requirement for this profile as per Canada job market is MBBS or MD. 2 years of Experience is must to apply for this job and visa. Employment opportunities for Doctors are prolifically present in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario. Read more.
- CANADA PR for Teachers & Professors: – Teachers & Professors those who has done Masters or PHD can easily get the Canada PR visa within 6 or 8 months. The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan.
- Jobs for Architecture in Canada: – Due to the favorable market opportunities they are highly in demand in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. For more information.
- Canada jobs for Web Developer from India: – Web Developers are in high demand in Canada under PR visa.
- Jobs for Physiotherapist in Canada: – Physiotherapist with minimum 3 years of experience can easily settle in Canada. The minimum education required for physiotherapist is BPT or MPT with a repudiated University READ MORE
- Canada jobs for Hospitality: – Hospitality is vast when it’s come to immigration. People those who falls under Hospitality like Chef, Restaurant Managers, F&B Managers, Cook, Commie, and Steward & Captain etc. are in high in Demand in all the Countries and Canada is one of them. According to the Occupation List of Canada PR who is meeting the Minimum criteria decided by CIC and IRCC. READ MORE
- Canada jobs for IT Engineers: – IT & Non IT engineers are in high demand in Canada according to the occupation list of Canada PR. READ MORE
- Requirement of Financial Analyst: – Assistant financial analyst, financial analyst, investment analyst, securities analyst are in high demand in Canada.
- Jobs for HR manager: – HR manager, executive, recruitment specialist, recruitment consultant is in high demand in Canada. The applicant should have the relevant degree or diploma in Human Resources.