Best Immigration Consultants in Bangalore
Best Immigration Consultants in Bangalore
Bangalore also refers to as Garden City of India due to its wide range of gardens and parks throughout the city. Today, Bangalore is a home of many well-recognized colleges and research centers, private industries, software companies, telecommunications, defense organizations, aerospace, etc. Bangalore is also called as the Silicon Valley of India due to its nation leading position in IT Market. Bangalore is located in the state of Karnataka about 920 meters above mean sea level on the Deccan Plateau of South India. It covers an area of 741 sq. km. Bangalore, officially called as Bangalore, is one of the three (other two Delhi and Mumbai) finest metropolitan in India. It is the most important and busiest part not for only Karnataka but also in total southern India. It serves as the capital city of Karnataka as well as industrial capital also.
How to Choose best immigration consultant in Bangalore (Karnataka), India?
Before applying for Immigration overseas, you need to make sure you choose the best immigration consultant in India. There is couple of reason why you should choose world overseas immigration consultancy in India. The reasons are as below.
- 100% Assurance on conducting the interviews by job assistance program after getting the visa.
- Best Immigration Consultants in Bangalore provides you the best post landing services.
- No fake promises
- All the terms will be mentioned in the legal contract to have clear pitcher for the applicant.
- Registered immigration consultants with Ministry of Corporate affairs.
- Experience of processed more than 11,050 applications.
- Transparent information will be provided to the applicant.
- Expert team of immigration
- Nominal Charges for immigration process to all the countries compare to other immigration companies.
Free Eligibility assessment for Canada Immigration
Looking for Canada Immigration Visa?
Canada immigration or Canada Permanent Resident (PR) visa is very important to people, who does not have citizenship of Canada, Any employer can employee a person who are having Canada immigration visa, or Canada permanent Resident card holder, likewise businessman can do any business or invest in any area or part of Canada by just meeting the regulatory requirement for doing such investment or statement or starting such business. There are specific Canada immigration programmers for skilled professional and business investors. Although Canada immigration visa carry on being their home country’s citizens, they also enjoy certain right and & privileges in Canada.
What is Canadian immigration Visa Card?
If you are planning to migrate to Canada under Canada immigration visa or PR visa, then you should have all your documents ready to be presented to the Canadian embassy. You can start the process by creating an online account for the Express Entry Program by two steps –
- File in your IELTS score
- Get an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES or any other relevant authorized body.
The list of Documents that you might need at the time of applying for Canada PR for Canada immigration visa is as below:
- Language tests showing proficiency in English.
- Documents showing nomination for immigration by a Province (if required).
- A legitimate printed job offers from Registered Organization.
- Documents showing applicant has enough funds to support themselves and their family for a period no less than three months.
- Authenticated passports
- Documents showing that the applicant and all family members coming to Canada with them have undergone medical exams by registered and appropriately designated physicians.
- Police background checks and been issued clearance certificates for the same.
Free Eligibility assessment for Australia Immigration
Immigration to Australia
You need to select the visa type for immigration to Australia as they are many visa’s available. Below is the visa type available for Australia immigration as per their sub class.
Subclass 189 – A permanent resident visa, to work and live in Australia, for this candidate has to score minimum 65 points to be eligible for skilled worker visa for Australia.
Subclass 190 – this visa allow the applicant to live, work and stay in Australia. To be eligible for state nomination program (sub class 190), candidate need to have a nomination from the particular state.
Sub class 489 – this visa is valid only for 4 years. Which requires the prospective candidates to live, work in Australia to acquire Permanent Resident visa for Australia.
Sub Class 188 – this visa is designed for business owner and investors operational at the second stage of business innovation and investment.
Sub Class 888 – this visa allow to businessman and investor to get citizenship in Australia.
Sub Class 132 – is for those who can individuals who are commercially well established to create and develop an existing business in Australia.
Documents Required for Australia Immigration
Skill Assessment Proof
- Age Proof
- IELTS report (7 band each)
- Employment Reference Letters (optional)
- Partner’s IELTS report, work experience letters and marriage certificate (if applicable)
Total Cost of Immigration to Australia from India
|Visa Processing Australian Government fees|
|Child Applicant||47,717 (Approx.)|
|Skill Assessment||15,141 to 47,948 (as per profile)|
|English Language test||13,650 INR|
|State Sponsorship||15,141 INR (Approx.)|
|Medical Examination fees||3,500-6,000 INR|
|Visa Label Fees||3,635 INR|
|Consultation charges||60000 inclusive GST|
Also, we provide total immigration assistance–from filing the application to house hunting in Canada & Australia. If you want to know what truly world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Australia PR immigration applicants successfully move to Australia and begin a new life there and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest. Follow us