B.C. issues 91 invitations in latest Tech Pilot draw – 23rd April 2020
British Columbia has issued 91 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination in a draw that took place this week.
The April 21 draw was conducted under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)’s Tech Pilot. Immigration candidates with job offers in B.C.’s technology sector are invited to apply for a provincial nomination through weekly draws.
Candidates selected in Tuesday’s draw were from Skilled Worker and International Graduate subcategories under the Skills Immigration and Express Entry B.C. streams.
Invited candidates needed a minimum provincial score of 85.
The BC PNP uses a points-based system called the Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). These points determine whether a candidate may be invited to apply in a given invitation round. The score is based on a number of factors such as level of education, years of direct work experience and having a B.C. employment offer.
Applicants who received an invitation to apply now have up to 30 calendar days from the date of invitation to submit a complete application via the BC PNP Online registration system. An invitation to apply does not guarantee that applicants will be approved for a nomination.
Canada Express Entry Process Step by Step from India 2020
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) launched a new electronic system called Canada Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under federal economic immigration programs. It was introduced on 1st January 2015 and it has helped in filling the gaps by allowing the entry of Skilled Migrants to Canada. The Permanent Residency (PR) Status of the Canadian Government is sought by two pathways–Canada Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). It provides the PR Status in both the cases for five years and it is a family visa.
The Canada Express Entry system will be the first step to immigrate to Canada. World overseas immigration with their visa experts will create an Express Entry profile of the applicant for Canada Permanent Residency.
Applicant who is accepted into the Canada Express Entry pool will get an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency Visa. After an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency Visa Applicant will have 60 days to apply for Canada Permanent Residence.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process most complete applications (meaning those with all the supporting documents) in six months or fewer.
Benefits of Canada Express Entry Program
- Get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship after spending a certain amount of time as a permanent resident in Canada.
- Those immigrating through the Canada Express Entry Visa Program are eligible to settle anywhere in Canada.
- It provides candidates with the freedom to settle anywhere in Canada.
- We can screen applicants in as little as 6 months.
- Employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business or in the federal public administration or the public service of a province.
- Right to have access to health facilities & schemes available to public.