9222 – Supervisors, electronics manufacturing
Supervisors in electronics manufacturing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, test, repair and inspect electronic parts, components and systems. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
- Assembly and testing supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Communications equipment assembly supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Electronic assembly foreman/woman
- Final assembly and testing foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Production supervisor – electronics manufacturing
- Systems test foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies and recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience as an electronics assembler, fabricator, inspector or tester are usually required.
- Post-secondary education in electronics or a related discipline is required.
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (2241)
- Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers (9523)
- Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment) (2242)
- Supervisors, electrical products manufacturing (9223)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly Follow me.