4313 – Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Armed Forces
Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Armed Forces (NCOs) or members of other non-commissioned ranks provide collective defence measures to protect Canadian waters, land, airspace and other interests. All ranks of non-commissioned officers and members in the air force, army, and navy are included in this unit group.
- Able seaman – armed forces
- Chief warrant officer
- Master corporal
- Master seaman
- Ordinary seaman – armed forces
- Petty officer first class
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Operate armoured vehicles, artillery, hand-held weapons and other military combat equipment and defence systems
- Conduct peacekeeping operations and enforce cease-fire agreements
- Engage in non-combat operations for humanitarian efforts
- Provide assistance in emergency situations, such as civil disorder, natural disasters and major accidents
- Participate in drills and other training in preparation for peacekeeping, combat and natural disaster relief duties
- Perform administrative and guard duties.
Personnel in this unit group are assigned to specific operations related to reconnaissance, peacekeeping, disaster relief and combat.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Three months of basic military training are provided.
- Specialized training in the operation and maintenance of military equipment and systems is provided.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com