2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
SAP Consultant are in huge demand in Canada and you can also secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer. If you are an SAP consultant and have been working in the same profile for more than 3 years, you also qualify to immigrate to Canada.
How to immigrate to Canada as an SAP Consultant
Every occupation in Canada Occupation List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as an SAP consultant is 2171. This is also known as the NOC Code for Information systems analysts and consultants. Candidate can move to Canada under Canada Permanent resident visa which is called Canada immigration.
Information systems analysts and consultants analyze and test systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- Computer systems analyst
- Informatics consultant
- Informatics security analyst
- Information systems business analyst
- Information systems quality assurance (QA) analyst
- Information technology (IT) consultant
- Management information systems (MIS) analyst
- Systems auditor
- Systems consultant
- Systems security analyst
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
Information systems business analysts and consultants
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop, integrate, test and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Systems security analysts
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
- Conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (2147)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
- Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (1122)
- Software engineers and designers (2173)
- Web designers and developers (2175)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com