Tier 1 – Entrepreneur visa
Many are not aware of the opportunity for immigration to the UK – including a direct route to permanent residency. To facilitate this we offer entrepreneurs a flexible package of services to manage all or some of the following:-
- Immigration Services for the entrepreneur and their dependants
- UK Company Formation and tax authority registration
- Bank account set-up
- Introduction of existing businesses seeking investment
If you are a non-EU citizen who wants to move to the UK and you have £ 200,000 to invest, then the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is an extremely interesting opportunity.
The Entrepreneur Visa is ideal for a non-EU business person who wants to start a business or invest in an existing business in the UK. This should be of great interest to experienced business people wishing to travel to the UK with their spouse and children under the age of eighteen.
Who Can Apply?
Applications can be made by a non-EU entrepreneur or an entrepreneurial team of two business partners.
You will have to demonstrate to the authorities that you have £200,000 available to invest in a UK company as well as sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents that move there with you. There is also a formal requirement that you are able to demonstrate proficiency in English.
You must invest £200,000 directly into a company in the UK, and during your first three years, you must employ two additional full-time staff for at least 12 months each.
Another important requirement is that you must be actively involved in the business and be registered as a director or as a self-employed.
You should demonstrate that they have either a legitimate business in the UK, or provide a business plan demonstrating how your business will succeed.
You will need to provide evidence of the source of your funds.
The minimum age is 18 years for a Tier-1 Entrepreneur Visa.
If your application is successful you will receive permission to reside for an initial period of up to 3 years and 4 months. This will include permission for dependents (spouse/partner, and children below the age of 18).
At the end of this initial period, you can apply for an extension. At this point, the authorities will check to see if you have fully met the conditions of your visa such as the investment of £200,000 and the employment of two resident workers.
If you are fulfilling all the conditions and have been granted a visa extension then you will get two years extension
After five years of living and working in the UK, you will be eligible to apply for permanent residency with the opportunity to become a citizen after six years.
- A visa can be granted in a matter of weeks
- If you continue to meet the criteria then this is the permanent residence after five years and the path to citizenship after six years
- There is an early route to permanent residence if you create ten or more full-time jobs for settled workers, or if the business is generating at least £5 million of income.
Our Service :
- Supply a checklist for submission of all documents
- Confirmation of where documents must be submitted
- Streamlining supplementary documents
- General advice/instruction during the application process.
Want know about UK immigration? Please contact world overseas immigration consultancy for Free Assessment. Please get in touch with our immigration experts by filling the Free Assessment form and know more about UK immigration.