Skilled Regional visa-Subclass 887 skilled worker visas is for those people who have lived at least for 2 year in Australia and worked for 1 year in a specific region. To apply for subclass 887 does not require any kind of sponsorship by an Australia Sub class 887 relative or nomination by a State/Territory government
Hold a Bridging Visa – A temporary visa by nature, a bridging visa allows you to stay in Australia lawfully until your substantive visa application is processed. Though there are many types of bridging visas from Bridging visa A to Bridging visa E, the visa that is granted in this case must be a Bridging visa A or B and it must be in connection to your application for any of the Eligibility Requirements for Australia subclass visa 487, 489, or 489. You can find more information on BVA and BVB given below:
- The Bridging Visas A HELP you continue staying in Australia even though your current substantive visa ceases and you have applied for the same and the application is under process. The visa can be issued if you apply for a substantive visa in Australia while you still have a substantive visa. However, with this visa, you cannot return if you leave Australia. The BVA ends if you get your substantive visa or you are issued BVB.
- The Bridging Visa B, on the other hand, allows you to return if you leave Australia and your application for the substantive visa is under process. However, this temporary visa requires you to return within a specific travel period to permit you to stay in the country until it processes your substantive visa application. However, the travel period is not changed or extended in this case once the BVB is granted Eligibility Requirements for Australia.
- Must have stayed in a specific regional area of Australia for at least 2 years
- Must have worked as a full-time employee in a specific regional area for at least 1 year
Benefits of Subclass 887 Visa
This is a permanent visa (PR). It will let you:
- Stay in Australia on Permanent basis
- Can Work and study anywhere in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence in Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years
- Apply for Australian citizenship after a certain period.
Cost of Skilled Regional visa-Subclass 887 from India
Main Applicant Fee = AUD $415
Dependent Fee = AUD $415
75% of applications: 6 months
90% of applications: 8 months
Applicant’s Location – Applicant must be in Australia when you apply for the visa and when a decision is made.
How long you stay under skilled regional visa
- As this is a permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.
- The visa has a travel component that expires 5 years after the date visa grant.
- You can apply for citizenship as well.
For Further information or to apply for this visa please fill the Free visa Assessment form or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org