Documents required for Malaysia Business Visa
- Visa Application Form (back to back) filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant.
- Original passport -Machine readable (Two copies of bio pages of passport are required for applicant applying in West India).
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- Please ensure three complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of Visa stamping and approval.
- 2 recent photographs (One loose and one on application form) Photograph specification: 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appearance in white background. Photographs clearly show from crown to shoulders.
- Confirmed returned air-ticket within 30 days with flight details and E-ticket no.
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- Hotel reservation.
Processing Timing : 5 To 6 Days
Fees : 2500/-