Immigrating to Australia is one of the most desired dreams of every Indian because of its robust economy and best career opportunities in the country. If you are planning to move to Australia make sure you are aware about each and everything about the process of Australia PR. You need to spend 4 years to apply for Australian Citizenship Immigrate to Australia from India.
Step-by-Step Process for Immigration to Australia
We know Australia for its world class lifestyle and job opportunities. If you are certain about moving to Australia, you must understand its organised immigration system and immigration law.
As the country does not put any discrimination based on race, caste, the immigration process for Australia PR is same for all the aspirants from India.
- Step 1 – Occupation Selection: first thing before planning to apply for Australia immigration is to know which occupation you are falling in, whether your profile exist in the occupation list of not. If you are not finding your occupation in the Demand list of Occupation List of Australia. You cannot apply for Australia. So it is very important to select your occupation in the occupation list with the correct NOC code.
- Step 2 – Skill Assessment: You need to get your skills assessed from the relevant Australian assessment Authority as per the demand list.
- Step 3 – Sponsorship (optional): if you are moving or migrating to Australia under Sponsorship visa, you need to get the sponsorship or nomination certificate from Australian state or territory.
- Step 4 –Submit EOI: Candidate need to submit EOI (Expression of interest) to show interest on the skill to Australian authority through skill select. Candidate can do this inside or outside Australia.
- Step 5 – Invitation to Apply (ITA)- when your profile is selected from Australia authority and get an invitation to apply from Australia, you can apply for application to Australia for a permanent resident visa. You have to submit your Australia PR application within 60 days (along with the immigration fees). Compete application will be approved by Department of Home Affairs (DOHA)
Minimum requirement to immigration to Australia from India
- You occupation should fall in the occupation list of Australia which matches your skills and qualifications and is on the relevant Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL);
- Your age should be less than 45 years.
- Your skills should be assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation.
- Candidate should have at least competent English;
- Your points score should be 65 on the Points Test.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
How to immigrate to Australia from India
You need to select the visa type for immigration to Australia as they are many visa’s available. Below are the visa type available for Australia immigration as per their sub class.
- Subclass 189 – A permanent resident visa, to work and live in Australia, for this candidate has to score minimum 65 points to be eligible for skilled worker visa for Australia.
- Subclass 190 – this visa allow the applicant to live, work and stay in Australia. To be eligible for state nomination program (sub class 190), candidate need to have a nomination from the particular state.
- Sub class 489 – this visa is valid only for 4 years. Which requires the prospective candidates to live, work in Australia to acquire Permanent Resident visa for Australia.
- Sub Class 188 – Subclass 188 visa is designed for business owner and investors operational at the second stage of business innovation and investment.
- Sub Class 888 – This visa allow to businessman and investor to get citizenship in Australia.
- Sub Class 132 – Subclass 132 is for those who can individuals who are commercially well established to create and develop an existing business in Australia.
Australia Immigration Documents Required from India
The following is a general list of documents required for immigration to Australia:
- Skill Assessment Proof
- Age Proof
- IELTS report (7 band each)
- Employment Reference Letters (optional)
- Partner’s IELTS report, work experience letters and marriage certificate (if applicable)
Total Cost of Immigration to Australia from India
The following is a list of costs related to visa application for immigration to Australia:
Proof of funds required for Australia immigration
Main Applicant $19830
Each additional Child $2970
Fill out our free assessment form to know more about your immigration avenues and act right to make it happen. Get in touch with us today!