Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a France Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting France tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1) Confirmed return air ticket
2) Original Passport (with validity of minimum six months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
3) Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant with 02 signatures.
4) Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm x 45mm.
5) Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of France, Mumbai’
6) Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years
7) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number
8) Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
9) Salary Slip copies for the last 3 months
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.