Mainly Document Requirement Indian passport holders who are applying for a France Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting France tourist visa documents. For further visa consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.
1) Confirmed return air ticket
2) Original Passport (with validity of minimum six months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
3) Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant with 02 signatures.
4) Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm x 45mm.
5) Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of France, Mumbai’
6) Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years
7) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number
8) Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
9) Salary Slip copies for the last 3 months
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org