Documents required for Dubai tourist visa from India
Documents Requirement for Dubai Tourist visa Indian passport holders who are applying for a Dubai Tourist visa can find the necessary visa & visa fees information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Dubai Tourist visa documents. For further visa fees from india consultation, you can contact www.worldoverseasimmigration.com
- 14 Days Tourist Visa
- 30 Days Tourist Visa
- 90 Days Tourist Visa
Applicants not qualifying as per Criteria I (Travel Record) are required to submit either last 2 Years Form 16 or last 2 Years Income Tax return with a minimum gross income from business, profession or employment, which should exceed INR 2 lakhs Per annum.
Investments amounting to INR 5 Lakhs or above, in form of fixed deposits in Banks or Post Office.
** Investments to be a year prior from the date of application with a validity of more than 12 months, Investments in Co-operative Banks or Societies are not acceptable.
Supporting documents required in case of applicant qualifying under Economical status criteria:
- Original + Photocopy of Income Tax returns, Salary slips of the last 6 months, Photo copy of Pan Card OR Original + Photocopy of Fixed Deposit Receipt
- Visa application form duly filled and signed along with applicants coloured photograph
- Original passport for verification (valid for 6 months from the date of travel) + coloured photocopy ( First two pages, Last two pages, Observation Page – if any, Valid travel records – if any)
- Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai in original + Photocopy
- Invitation letter if any, from the host company in the UAE
- For female applicants and students who are above 18 years and travelling alone require NOC from parents / husband, Photo ID of parents/ husband. Copy of the host passport / residence visa
- Applicable visa fees in CASH / DD / CREDIT CARD
In case of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport:
- Marriage Certificate / Notarised Affidavit on an INR 100/- stamp paper
- Newly married couples traveling immediately after marriage are required to submit NOC from parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple
Within 4 To 5 Days
Only Rs 1500/-
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.
For any further Query Call us on 9372244545, 7838049963, or 011-41868081
Mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org